The ‘industry standard’ Classic II SE is our best-selling Littmann stethoscope due to its high quality and versatility – it features both a standard bell on one side and a floating diaphragm on the other.
- 3M’s ‘Tunable Technology’ lets you easily switch from low to high frequency sounds by switching from light to firm pressure.
- Double-sided chestpiece gives you the option of a tunable diaphragm on the front or a traditional bell on the reverse.
- Anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Durable latex free tubing and a robust headset which can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Complement your personal style with Littmann’s largest range of chestpiece finishes and tubing colours.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient.
- 3 year warranty includes free repair on any manufacturing or material defects.
- Littmann performance rating of 7 out of 10.
- Tubing: Raspberry (71cm/28″). Finish: Stainless Steel #2210