SPIROMETER is a hand-held equipment for checking lung conditions, adopts the infrared mode for measuring relative items, and is applicable for hospital, clinic for routine test.
- Forced Vital Capacity (FVC), Forced Expired Volume in one second (FEV1), the ratio of FEV1 and FVC (FEV1%), Peak expiratory flow (PEF), 25% flow of the FVC (FEF25), 75% flow of the FVC(FEF75) and average flow between 25% and 75% of the FVC(FEF2575) can be measured. Besides, the test condition can be shown by the ratio of the measured value and the predicted value.
- Flow rate-volume chart, volume-time chart display.
- Data memory, delete, upload and review.
- Trend chart display.
- Information prompts when volume or flow goes beyond the limits.
- Automatic power off when there is no operation in one minute.
- Rechargeable lithium battery and with charging tips.
- Battery power display.
- Display mode: 1.8” color LCD
- Display resolution: 160*128
- Volume range: 0~10L
- Volume accuracy: ±3% or 0.05L (whichever is greater)
- Flow range: 1 L/S ~16L/S
- Flow accuracy: ±10% or ±0.3L/s(whichever is greater)
- Working current: 60 mA
- Power supply: DC3.7V rechargeable lithium battery
- Safety classification: internally powered equipment, type BF applied part
- An User Manual
- An USB data line
- A mouthpiece
- A power adapter
- A CD (PC software)
- A nose clip(optional)
Dimension: 97mm(L)× 89mm(W)×36mm(H)