- Simple operation, low power consumption
- SpO2 value display
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- Pulse waveform display
- LED backlight
- A pulse rate sound alarm function with the upper/down alarm range adjustable
- Battery capacity indication
- Low-voltage indication.
- SpO2 storage capability, data can be uploaded to computers via supplied software
- Real-time data can be transmitted to computers
- Connected with an external oximeter probe
Display Mode: 1.8″ TFT color LCD display
Screen Resolution: 160*128
SpO2 Measuring Range: 0%-100%, (the resolution is 1%).
Accuracy: 70%-100%±2% , Below 70% unspecified.
PR Measuring Range: 30bpm: 250bpm, (the resolution is 1bpm)
Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% (select larger)
Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition:SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%.
SpO2 error is ±4%,
pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger).
Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light
and that of darkroom is less than ±1%.
Power Consumption: less than 100mA
Power Supply:Voltage 3.7 rechargeable lithium battery × 1
Battery working hour:26 hours
Battery working life:Charge and discharge no less than 500 times.
Safety Type:Interior Battery: BF Type
Sell in standard
- A lithium battery
- A user manual
- A USB line
- A power adapter
- A disk (PC software)
- An oximeter probe for Infants and babies.
- An oximeter probe for Adults also included.