Revolutionary PanOptic Ophthalmoscope addresses the fundamental challenge in ophthalmoscopy—to get a good view of the fundus in order to make a sufficient assessment. Patented Axial PointSource™ Optics make it easy to enter undilated pupils, offering a 25º field of view, resulting in a view of the fundus that’s 5X greater than you see with a standard ophthalmoscope in an undilated eye. Direct viewing of the fundus through the PanOptic provides better images of the retinal changes caused by hypertension, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, and papilledema to enable clinicians to make these diagnoses earlier.
- 5X larger view of the fundus vs. standard ophthalmoscopes in an undilated eye
- Greater working distance improves comfort for both practitioner and patient
- Dynamic focusing wheel allows continuous, smooth action and more precise control
- Halogen HPX® lamp provides bright, white light
- Compatible with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5 V power sources
Product Warranty: ONE YEAR WARRANTY
This item does NOT include the power handle.