This is our store’s own branded item, manufactured in China. It carries our name, which shows the trust the director has in this product.
- Small and easy to operate with a one button interface.
- Shows a platysmograph on the dual colour LCD screen with the perfusion in the finger.
- Shows a PI (Perfusion Index) value, which not much oximeters on the market today does. This makes it possible to determine how accurate the current Oxygen Saturation reading is.
- Adjustable brightness
- Low Sats/Heart rate alarm function is programmable.
- Anti-scratch display
- 4-directional reading modes and 6-display modes
- CE compliant design, water-resistant
- Perfusion Index Indicator function, which gives an indication of the accuracy of the SPO2
- Good anti-interference firmware, measurable Sats on a low perfusion of ≤ 0.3% PI (perfusion index)
- Supports reading in sunlight which is convenient for outdoor Sats monitoring
- Low power consumption, auto standby/sleep function
- Operates with two AAA batteries – NOT INCLUDED.
- Hospitals/ Clinics/ Medical Centres
- Home Health Care/ Nursing Home
- Anaerobic Exercise/ Aerobic Exercise
- Climber/ Athletic Sports