We want to sell you one of the best pulse oximeters at the best possible price in South Africa.
This unit, CMS 50 D, has a blue and yellow LCD screen, monitors pulse rate and O2 saturation.
It has a few different rotational views on the LCD.
The LCD can also be set to display a real time pulse waveform, especially useful when you struggle to find a reading sometimes.
Powered by two AAA battery cells (not included) which, if good quality, will give approximately 20 hours working time according to the manufacturer.
- SpO2 value display
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- Pulse waveform display
- The display mode can be changed
- Screen brightness can be changed
- Low-voltage indication: low-voltage indicator appears before working abnormally which is due to low-voltage??
- Automatically power off function: when the device is under the state of measuring interface . it will automatically power off within 5 seconds if the finger falls out of probe
- Display format can be saved after power off
- Display Mode¬?0.96″ Dual-color OLED display(blue and yellow)
- Screen Resolution¬?128*64
- SpO2 Measuring Range¬?0%«?100%, (the resolution is 1%).
- Accuracy¬?70%«?100%¬?±2% ,Below 70% unspecified.
- PR Measuring Range¬?30bpm«?250bpm, (the resolution is 1bpm) Accuracy¬?±2bpm or ±2% (select larger)
- Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition:SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ±4%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger).
- Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than ±1%
- Power Consumption¬?less than 30mA
- Voltage: DC 2.6V – 3.6V
- Power Supply:1.5V (AAA size) alkaline batteries × 2
- Battery working hour: Two batteries can work continually for 20 hours¬?The theoretical number is 36 hours
- Safety Type:Interior Battery¬?BF Type
Dimension:57(L) × 31(W) × 32(H) mm
Weight:About 50g (with the batteries)